CAUSE YOU'RE

    hot
 
Profile

Name: Alson Soh
Born on: 10/o4/1995 ~Aries~
Tied down to GMSS Student Council
And a wonderful CCA, band.
Along with it, a wonderful instrument,
the oboe.

I love peaceful melodies~
 
Friday, December 19, 2008
Went for TPJC concert yesterday. Was great. I liked 'Sea of wisdom' best, for some reason. Had to return home by myself cause I didn't want to longbang Lina's friend's dad's car. Also realised how close TPJC is to Kaki Bukit... Didn't even know that before-..-

Anyway went for Sec 1 registration thing... So many things to do, but was good in overall... Then had UNIC mega briefing, before a super long discussion on class dance and cheer. Slept all the way until evening after I came back without bathing-.-

Mum went to Chiangmai today:) I could have gone for free, cause the company pay for us haha:) Will be going to christmas party at Loyang Valley( the name of the condominium) and then to my aunt's house at Tampines tomorrow:)

THEN YOU'RE
 

COLD 

TAGBOARD

links
pasts
Credits
do not remove the credits !
Designer:yik thong
Basecodes from: Mira Muhayat